How Self-Service Kiosks Can Help Restaurants and Takeaways To Grow
Restaurant and takeaway businesses are continually looking for ways to improve their operations and offer a better customer experience. One highly effective and proven solution is the use of self-service kiosks.
Here we explore some of the key benefits that self-service kiosks can bring to your business:
- Increased Efficiency: Self-service kiosks are proven to speed up the ordering process and reduce wait times, whilst freeing up staff to focus on other tasks. This can help your business to serve more customers in less time, increasing overall efficiency and profitability by an average 15-20%.
- Improved Customer Experience: Self-service kiosks provide a quick and convenient ordering experience, allowing customers to place their order without having to interact with staff. This can help to reduce order times by 50% and increase customer satisfaction, improving the overall customer experience.
- Increased Accuracy: Self-service kiosks can reduce the risk of human error, ensuring that orders are placed accurately and reducing the likelihood of incorrect orders. This can helps to reduce food waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profits.
- Flexible Ordering Customisation: Self-service kiosks allow customers to customise their orders more easily, providing a range of options and combinations. This can help your business to meet the needs of a wider range of customers, whilst increasing your sales and order values.
- Richer Customer Data: Self-service kiosks can provide valuable customer data, including purchase history and preferences. This can help you to optimise menu offerings and target promotions to specific customers, increasing overall profitability.
It is simple to see that self-service kiosks can provide a range of benefits to restaurant and takeaway businesses, from increasing efficiency, to improving customer experience, and collecting valuable customer data. They can also help to reduce staff costs, offer greater customer choice and have a unique point of difference from the competition.
App4 Client, Ian Moore, Director of Operations at George’s Tradition comments; ‘We are delighted with our new wall mounted self-service ordering kiosks from App4 which have been installed at our new branch in Sutton-in-Ashfield. Working with their team was easy and we are already seeing the benefits of a more efficient and personalised ordering process. We are really pleased with the results and will be rolling out the system across our other branches over the coming months’.
To find out more about our self-service kiosk solutions, fully integrated with our leading online ordering platform, with a range of finance options to suite all budgets please visit www.app4.co.uk